- The total crypto market cap is slowly moving higher towards the key $220.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price might soon make another attempt to surpass the key $8,500 resistance area.
- BCH price is holding the $220 support, but it is facing hurdles near the $235 resistance.
- EOS price is climbing above $3.000 and it may perhaps revisit the $3.100 area.
- Stellar (XLM) price must surpass the $0.0600 and $0.0620 resistance levels for more gains.
- Tron (TRX) price is climbing higher towards the key $0.0150 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, BCH price corrected lower from the $235 resistance area against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair traded below the $225 level and tested the $220 support. The price is now consolidating and it seems like it could rise again towards the $235 resistance area in the near term.
On the downside, the key support is near the $220 level. If there are more downsides, the price could test the $205 and $200 support levels.
Stellar (XLM), EOS and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price corrected lower below the $3.000 level and tested the $2.850 support area. The price is moving higher once again and it about to break the $3.000 resistance area. If the bulls remain in action, the price may perhaps revisit the $3.100 resistance. The next key resistance is near the $3.250 level.
Stellar price is slowly rising from the $0.0500 support area. XLM price is approaching the key $0.0600 resistance area. If there is a successful break above the $0.0600 resistance area, there could be more gains towards the $0.0620 and $0.0650 levels in the near term.
Tron price managed to stay above the $0.0130 level and recently climbed above $0.0140. TRX price is now trading above the $0.0142 level and it seems like it could even break the $0.0145 level. If there are more upsides, the next stop for the bulls could be near the $0.0150 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, the $200.0B level is acting as a strong support. The market cap is currently moving higher, but it is facing a crucial resistance near the $220.0B level and a connecting bearish trend line on the same chart. A clear break above the $220.0B resistance is needed for more gains in the coming sessions. In the mentioned bullish case, there could be a decent recovery in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, BNB, WAN, WTC, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.
The post Bitcoin And Crypto Market Cap Near Key Juncture: BCH, XLM, EOS, TRX Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.